Blue_Whale_ | Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Quiinqua, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiinqua

Quiinqua Registered

What is your In Game Name?: Blue_Whale_

Have you had any previous In Game Names?: No, But I will be changing my name to InSections once i get my main account back.

How old are you?: 14

Are you able to record?: Yes

On average how long can you moderate per day?: 5 hours every weekday // 10 hours every weekend but I wont be on if event are happening.

What is your Timezone?: GMT (ENGLAND)

How long have you been playing LegacyPvP?: 04/13/18 11:21:58

Have you been muted/banned before?: Yes I have been muted.

Why should we accept you as a moderator?: Because I am a loyal person and is helpful in ways that will get you places. I have a good personality and *Most* people like me.

Why do you want to moderate on LegacyPvP?: Because I play this server daily and It has a good community that I think would fit for me.

Have you had any previous experience?: Yes, I am a moderator on a discord server and Was a youtube moderator for a guy with 3k

Scenario 1 - Someone has just messaged you in-game that someone is hacking. You then watch him pvp, but you do not see any hacks, what would you do here and why?: I would warn a staff member and warn them that this person might have a threat,

Scenario 2 - A server IP is being spammed in chat. They are spamming it and they ignore your warning, and continues spamming it. What would you do here, if anything, and why?: I Would mute the spammer and warn staff if necessary.

Scenario 3 - Some players are constantly disrespecting another player. You warn the offending players, but they continue, what would you do here and why?: I would mute them if possible and tell a higher staff member.

Scenario 4 - A donator has recently discovered a money glitch which gives you an infinite amount of money. What would you do here and why?: I would tell him to stop and Would report all of the information I saw to the staff.

Scenario 5 - Your friend has griefed an event arena. He has just broken the rules. You realize that what he did was totally unacceptable, what would you do here and why?: I would tell him stop what they are doing, and warn a higher staff member.

Is there anything you would like to add?: I am a good friend of flase. And have the tester suffix.

Hope you read this and have a good rest of your day!

What is your current playtime? 1 day / 19 hours / 23 minutes / 37 seconds

#1 Quiinqua, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2018
  2. Flase

Flase Owner
    Staff Member Owner Admin

Application Denied.

Have you had any previous In Game Names?: No, But I will be changing my name to InSections once i get my main account back.

Please use only your main account for apply for staff remake a new application once on your main.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.